This is great dish to have with friends. Just cooks the prawns and place the bowl in the middle of the table so everyone can dig in.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1.5kg medium green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- crusty bread, to serve
- Combine oil, garlic, chilli and paprika in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until oil becomes aromatic.
- Increase heat to high and add prawns.
- Cook, stirring, until prawns begin to turn pink.
- Add sherry and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and toss through parsley.
- Spoon prawn mixture into bowls. Serve with crusty bread.