Garlic & Herb Butter
I love this recipe because it is all about using what is available in my garden, and so every time I make this dish the flavours are different. Taking inspiration from River Cottage Australia, I have included nasturtiums in this recipe. The nasturtiums add a peppery flavour.
- 250g of butter, cubed and at room temperature
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 nasturtium leaves or choose amount to suit your taste
- Herbs from the garden such as parsley and chives, choose amount to suit your taste
- Finely cut up the herbs and combine with the garlic and butter. Mix until combined.
- Wrap up the garlic and herb butter in cling wrap and manipulate until the butter forms a log.
- Refrigerate until solid. Cut and use as required.
- Use the butter to make garlic bread or on boiled potato’s.