Spring Garlic & Broad Bean Dip
At this time of year broad beans and spring garlic are in abundance. This is a quick and easy dip to make.
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh broad beans
- 125g of soft feta
- 1/2 cup of ricotta
- 1 bulb of spring garlic or 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of sumac
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Cook the broad beans in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold running water.
- Place the broad beans, feta, ricotta and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sumac.